Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Private lessons!

A few posts ago I mentioned that I was trying to find a private teacher for the children. They desperately needed help with their homework, many of them were failing their classes.

I am glad to report a private teacher has been found and he started last week. I was only there for two days worth of lessons but the children responded well. They even seemed quiet excited and enjoyed the attention.

The teacher costs 3500NR a month (about $55.50).

A couple of people have mentioned they would like to provide some kind of sponsorship for the children or to make a donation towards the cost of the teacher. If any one is interested the website will be prepared soon and it will have a donation facility or you can contact me on amandaclareshore at hotmail dot com

Lastly, I have set up a blog for the home as part of the website. There isn't much on there yet but hopefully they will be able to keep us updated with news from the children. Go here to have a sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment