Sunday, February 21, 2010

I miss Nepal





I have only been home 24 hours and i am already searching for visa options and a job so i can return. I miss the children, i miss my new city Pokhara, and i miss my friends. I am having the worst case of reverse homesickness.

The last few days in Nepal my new mates really turned it up a notch and showed me all the places they had been too lazy to take me to before. I went to the zoo, a million temples, great restaurants and bars. I took so many photos...

I am too sad to write about it just yet. I have lots of news about the children and the website so if anyone is still reading, give me a day or two and i'll post some more.

2 comments:

  1. definitely still reading... cant wait for the next installment

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home...i'm sure you are as sadly missed by your friends in Nepal...look forward to hearing about your progress with the website and stories of the children...take care

    ReplyDelete