Saturday, November 28, 2009

Travelling with Dad

So i will admit I was a little unsure about traveling with dad, he has a tendency to wander off. We had the chat about making jokes when going through customs and about locking our bags. It will be fine I told myself and I didn't really want to go to Asia by myself.

Passports... check
Tickets... check
Money... check
Dad... Dad... oh there he is talking to some random stranger.

We made it to KL. Dad ate frogs. I ate McDonald's. We didn't get lost. We didn't fight. His snoring only woke me once. This could work out fine.

2 comments:

  1. i love it.... i really hope the snoring doesn't keep you awake... It is so peaceful here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool :) love the new blog :)

    thanks for the tips! i can't wait to get there!

    ReplyDelete